• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,012

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
No more speculations now. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has finally announced that she would act in director Madhur Bhandarkar’s film Heroine. She put months of speculation to an end by announcing it at the Cannes Film Festival.

“Heroine is a movie that the team was very thrilled about, and yes I have just agreed to come on board. Madhur has been speaking to me for many years about collaborating for a film and I am glad we are finally working together. This venture certainly looks like a strong creative synergy and I look forward to this new journey in the movie,” Aishwarya told PTI.

Bhandarkar has a reason for announcing his film at Cannes and not in India. “The life of a movie star has universal appeal, and what better spot than the French Riviera for the grand splash, where 4500 journalists descend year after year to watch films from all corners of the earth,” he reasoned.

Heroine will be produced by UTV Motion Pictures and its photography is expected to begin next month.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock