Good News PVR INOX launches monthly subscription at Rs 699

Shubh_1733

Contributor
Reaction score
India's largest multiplex chain , PVR INOX has launched a new feature " PVR Passport" . The monthly subscription pass, which has been enabled from yesterday will give cinema goers a chance to watch up to 10 movies per month for just Rs 699. The offer will be applicable from Monday to Thursday, and excludes premium offerings like IMAX, Gold, LUXE and Director's Cut.

g0TpUPI.jpg

AuOLYph.jpg
z7v2IQT.jpg

The secret to my movie binge-watching: PVR INOX Passport voucher!

Movie Tickets Online Booking Delhi-NCR, Check Showtimes & Watch Trailer at PVR INOX.

Last edited:
You can watch movies from Monday to Thursday only. While ironically not available for Southern regions. They think other regions have star worshipping that zpeople will waste a work day for movies.

You can watch movies from Monday to Thursday only. While ironically not available for Southern regions. They think other regions have star worshipping that zpeople will waste a work day for movies.
They should have launched it in South region as well . Many mass masala movies are housefull over there even during weekdays.

Watching 10 movies per month in Hall during the working days period (Monday - Thursday) , is just next to impossible.

Yes, if they added weekend with a limit of 5 to 6, then we can try. On top of it the selection,taste, choice, preference of watching movies differ from person to person.

This is compelling customers to watch movies,if they buy tickets, regularly whether they like it or not.

Simply Redicullous Idea in my opinion.

Watching 10 movies per month in Hall during the working days period (Monday - Thursday) , is just next to impossible.

Yes, if they added weekend with a limit of 5 to 6, then we can try. On top of it the selection,taste, choice, preference of watching movies differ from person to person.

This is compelling customers to watch movies,if they buy tickets, regularly whether they like it or not.

Simply Redicullous Idea in my opinion.
Better pay for a broadband connection and Netflix. It's more than worth it. Even free YouTube is better than some movies nowadays.

This offer is strictly for Velle 🤪

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock