"Al Jazeera" added by D2H on LCN 365

its not a channel which is aginst India...its a channel like Russia today..it reports the news that people dont like to hear... which in most cases is true...

in my view the second best international channel available in India after rt...

Shadow said:
its not a channel which is aginst India...its a channel like Russia today..it reports the news that people dont like to hear... which in most cases is true...

in my view the second best international channel available in India after rt...

i dnt want to reply here and spoil the thread with off topic comments..... :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

Bishnu15 said:
Nobody is telling in which packages it is available.

Available on all base packages. I'm on silver pack n getting this channel. :win

yes got the channel that i needed from long time as to keep the update from middle east news. Thank you Videocon D2H , But now please don't show the wrong map Al Jazeera:no

News channel Al Jazeera English in order to expand its reach in the country has hopped on to direct to home (DTH) platform Videocon d2h.

The channel will be placed on channel number 365. Al Jazeera English’s association with Videocon d2h will allow it to cater to its users on the network. Globally, Al Jazeera English is available in nearly 300 million households across 130 countries.

Videocon d2h CEO Anil Khera said, “We are delighted to have Al Jazeera channel on our platform. We believe in providing value proposition to our subscribers and addition of new channels is a resultant of this unique thought. Addition of this channel brings diverse assortment of quality channels for our subscribers.”
http://www.indiantelevision.com/television/tv-channels/news-broadcasting/al-jazeera-english-hops-on-to-videocon-d2h-150706

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock