DDF Exclusive Ala-Carte Channels & Services Price List --- Existing Cashback Recharge Offer Details in ADTV DTH

@Gobinaath bro, please update the recharge offer details as below.
IMG_20181009_095909.jpg

Airtel never updates these alacarte prices in their site page & if you email them they don't reply plus they don't inform through sms or via app. It seems fishyyyyyyyyyy to me .

Btw TRAI seems to have updated the base pack and is priced at 130rs [is it for all dth providers] . Can we opt out of alacarte as this pack seems to be more or less similar to alacarte as users can add or subtract channels ?

What would you guys suggest ?

Last edited:
Hi, is Infinity HD pack available in any near future also ARP possibilities? I'm planning to do advance payment for ARP if available so no need to worry for a complete year. :)

Any chance i get all Eng & Tamil GEC, News, Music, Movies & Soccer sports & IPL (HD only) channels and cookery channels and sankara tv well within Rs 700 PM (the lower the better). :)

Last edited:
Hi, is Infinity HD pack available in any near future also ARP possibilities? I'm planning to do advance payment for ARP if available so no need to worry for a complete year. :)

Any chance i get all Eng & Tamil GEC, News, Music, Movies & Soccer sports & IPL (HD only) channels and cookery channels and sankara tv well within Rs 700 PM (the lower the better). :)
Forget Infinity HD Plan its never gonna relaunch.

Instead Airtel introduced similar to Infinity pack called as Mega HD Region Wise Priced around Rs.700

This Pack will have 3m/6m/12m plans. Need to check with CC

It covers all your needs check in Selfcare its listed on Airtel Basepacks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock