All 6 hd channels added on TATA(SKY

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 26,607
RE: All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

Devesh said:
May be negotiation problem.

yes thats the only possibility but I dont think Sony would have lowered the fee now...

sweetjalebi said:
I don't know why everyone here is cribbing about CNBC Prime HD. For all of you, this is a business channel. Many of business and high profile people are interested in stock market more than all the channels put together. They are usually mid to old age people and won't be running through this forum to request for this channel. A welcome addition for someone like me who was interested in stock market and had issue with poor quality on existing CNBC channel where on fuzzy scroller it was difficult to read stock rates at times. Yes, 100 Rs. a month is probably too much for some of the people, but for people interested in stock market, not much. No offense to anyone please!

I am getting CNBC prime HD on south sports pack with no extra cost :lol

dipayan said:
May be CNBC HD is part of deal and in near future we will see history HD

If its part of deal then TS could have added History Tv instead of CNBC Prime as History definitely has more demand. OR TS could have added both to avoid unnecessary gossip.

Re: RE: All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

NinadG said:
If its part of deal then TS could have added History Tv instead of CNBC Prime as History definitely has more demand. OR TS could have added both to avoid unnecessary gossip.

No bro I think network 18 agreed on this term that ts add prime hd first than they will give history hd to TS.

OK so it may be arm twisting by Network 18 which has caused TS to add CNBC Prime first. So we can expect History Tv soon....just an assumption

Yes bro of course

May be in next addition :tup

deepums said:
I guess then this channel is only part of Mega pack

I have grand sports pack, not mega pack, i am getting because I have sd version. Plz call CC and ask and tell them to give you a refund. BTW, CNBC is of no use unless you invest in stock exchange

sweetjalebi said:
I don't know why everyone here is cribbing about CNBC Prime HD. For all of you, this is a business channel. Many of business and high profile people are interested in stock market more than all the channels put together. They are usually mid to old age people and won't be running through this forum to request for this channel. A welcome addition for someone like me who was interested in stock market and had issue with poor quality on existing CNBC channel where on fuzzy scroller it was difficult to read stock rates at times. Yes, 100 Rs. a month is probably too much for some of the people, but for people interested in stock market, not much. No offense to anyone please!

yes brother i completely agree with you, me also want to see this channel in hd. its like dream come true, CNBC is the only News channel in india which has HD version. please dont ignore this channel, for other channels if we pay the money we get only entertainment thats it we are getting nothing than that, but from this channel we can earn money, we can learn trading, economy of our country and other country. this channel is use full for both common man & Business man. metro pack and grand sports pack subscribers getting this hd channel for free. so its not costly. i think tata sky is targeting the business mans thats why they fixed price of Rs.100.00.

manjunathar24 said:
yes brother i completely agree with you, me also want to see this channel in hd. its like dream come true, CNBC is the only News channel in india which has HD version. please dont ignore this channel, for other channels if we pay the money we get only entertainment thats it we are getting nothing than that, but from this channel we can earn money, we can learn trading, economy of our country and other country. this channel is use full for both common man & Business man. metro pack and grand sports pack subscribers getting this hd channel for free. so its not costly. i think tata sky is targeting the business mans thats why they fixed price of Rs.100.00.

Its free for south sports pack too.

CNBC Prime also has more focus on overseas markets so its useful to one who is more interested in overseas trading.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock