All 6 hd channels added on TATA(SKY

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 26,494
RE: All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

sweetjalebi said:
I don't know why everyone here is cribbing about CNBC Prime HD. For all of you, this is a business channel. Many of business and high profile people are interested in stock market more than all the channels put together. They are usually mid to old age people and won't be running through this forum to request for this channel. A welcome addition for someone like me who was interested in stock market and had issue with poor quality on existing CNBC channel where on fuzzy scroller it was difficult to read stock rates at times. Yes, 100 Rs. a month is probably too much for some of the people, but for people interested in stock market, not much. No offense to anyone please!

Fully agree with u bro,CNBC prime HD is not that bad.Prime HD is the only English news channel in India comes with HD.:k

English biz news add on not showing CNBC prime

But english news add on showing 14 SD channels

And CNBC prime is included

So subscribe to english news pack to save rs70

All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

Cool. The only HD channel that helps you earn as well while earning themselves, rest all earn themselves only!

CNBC prime added only for 1 reason

So that customers can be looted with price of rs100pm plus rs125 as HD access fee

Dude I can enjoy this channel with my Base pack itself and my total base pack costs only rs. 170 :lol

me_saket said:

So that customers can be looted with price of rs100pm plus rs125 as HD access fee

Not required to pay Rs100 if u have english news packs(Rs30).:k

Re: RE: All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

me_saket said:

Why do u need to choose as a la carte . Choose eng add on at 30 all English with this HD

me_saket said:
English biz news add on not showing CNBC prime

But english news add on showing 14 SD channels

And CNBC prime is included

So subscribe to english news pack to save rs70

Sometimes this happens so good for customers...

Close thread as channels added

me_saket said:

dipayan said:
Why do u need to choose as a la carte . Choose eng add on at 30 all English with this HD

People who dont want to think & throw money would go for CNBC Prime by paying more money this way...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock