All 6 hd channels added on TATA(SKY

• Thread starter Devesh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 26,369
RE: All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

Deep.S said:
For Me Life OK HD & Z Studio HD is best addition in HD.
I am Very Happy!!
:)

Dude z studio hd is stupid channels. they dont have proper audio and i dont how zee manage to screw up this gud english channel.

Soon they will launch zee cafe hd , i am afraid they also gonna screw it.

Only star channels, movies now and hbo channels has proper dolby 5.1 with excellent pic quality.

Can anyone clear my doubt,What's the difference between Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus?
Why TS is not providing Audio feed with Dolby Digital Plus?

karanrudra93 said:
Can anyone clear my doubt,What's the difference between Dolby Digital and Dolby Digital Plus?
Why TS is not providing Audio feed with Dolby Digital Plus?

TS indeed provide DD+ for star channels which have original DD+ audio. As of i know DD+ provide audio with higher bitrates upto 1.5 mpbs with upto 8 channels. But i believe tatasky provide it with 640kbps. But dolby digital max is 640 kbps with 6 channels. Also Dynamic range in DD+ is very gud compare to DD. So It is a higher version of DD to say it simple.

4_Om9u_Yv.jpg

Bfow_Po_PCUAIm_Hp7.jpg

Please tell me how is the picture quality of gemini hd

Re: RE: All 6 HD Channels Added On Tatasky

Then what is Dolby advanced? 4 year old laptop came with Dolby advanced newer one has Dolby advanced 2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock