All 8 SD Channels Added on Tatasky

• Thread starter Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 183
  • Views Views: Views 23,658
Anirudha Das said:
Zee Zindagi will going to show urdu series which Zee bought from Yupp TV Pakistan i m unaware whether they taped series in hindi or not, & TV is the new hindi GEC channel.

Is & tv will show repeated shows of zee tv like zee anmol or new shows. And it will be available in dd free dish or not?

There is truely change in tata sky's relation with zee group after starting mpeg4 migration

earlier tata sky add zee group new channels after 1 year of the launch but now they add newly launched zee channels in between 60-70 days after the launch of the channel

Rushil.D said:
There is truely change in tata sky's relation with zee group after starting mpeg4 migration

earlier tata sky add zee group new channels after 1 year of the launch but now they add newly launched zee channels in between 60-70 days after the launch of the channel

Yeah bro Zee group now very good relation with Star/FIC and Tata Sky,now I am only waiting for Z ETC Bollywood,Zing and Ten Golf addition.:sp

Re: RE: All 8 SD Channels Added on Tatasky

supermachi said:
mtv indies is waste channel

i seen for 5 minutes and i felt horrible

IS THERE ANYTHING ON THIS WORLD WHICH U TRUELY LIKE BRO ????I think u even doesnt like urself also!!!!

Back
Top Bottom