DDF Exclusive All ARPs will be discontinued w.ef 28th Jan Midnight

• Thread starter Arsh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 87
  • Views: Views 11,499
Is there any chance that ARPs will be back? We're seeing a good move by Airtel launching mixed regional combos (mised = mixed broadcasters). Hope we get such all-inclusive (cross-broadcaster) ARPs as well.

Is there any chance that ARPs will be back? We're seeing a good move by Airtel launching mixed regional combos (mised = mixed broadcasters). Hope we get such all-inclusive (cross-broadcaster) ARPs as well.
Hopefully but don't expect the old cost if they launch it'll be sky high cost

Can any one explain for me in simple terms. As i m out of India and i dont know about TRAI. I m using infinity hd back 5999 outside india. Can i use the same in future ?

Can any one explain for me in simple terms. As i m out of India and i dont know about TRAI. I m using infinity hd back 5999 outside india. Can i use the same in future ?
Infinity pack will be working till it expires. After that, you need to choose new packs.

Infinity pack will be working till it expires. After that, you need to choose new packs.

So where i can find the details of new packs. Can any body make account of selfcare for me without mobile number

So where i can find the details of new packs. Can any body make account of selfcare for me without mobile number
You can make your pack through self care & for that you need to login in self care. No one else can make your pack.
As you are out of India & having infinity then there's nothing to worry. Just relax, when you'll come back you'll automatically understand everything.

You can make your pack through self care & for that you need to login in self care. No one else can make your pack.
As you are out of India & having infinity then there's nothing to worry. Just relax, when you'll come back you'll automatically understand everything.

I use DTH outside india. So can any body help me to make account. As i have no access to number associated with my dth.

You can't make an account without having a working mobile number

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock