All DTH ROI Base Pack - Comparison and Analysis

jay kumar said:
if the comparison chart in minimum ROI base pack u want to take only 210 pack.i consider that only as a nice thing to this thread.

No problem for me. I will do it. But I want to know the opinion from other Sun Direct users. But why did you say on that day in different way? You said Rs.220 is kept as minimum.

prateek1987 said:
but y bro......any particular reason???
c
To be honest and true sun direct is only surviving becoz of that 220 Pack p.m. The moment that pack is discontinued I guarantee you sun direct will not even have 1% customer base in ROI, specially Kolkata because that is the only pack which provides all Bengali Channels of sun direct. Value Pack is just for the name sake. The CC always forces to take Value Plus Pack the price difference is only 10. But by paying 10 you get the following extra channels:

1. Sony
2. Sony Sab
3. Aaj Tak
4. Star Gold
5. Set Max
6. UTV Movies
7. UTV Action
8. 9XM
9. Star Sports 3
10. Star Sports 4
11. Discovery Channel
12. Nat Geo Wild
13. Times Now
14. ET Now
15. Star World
16. Comedy Central
17. Movies Now
18. ETV Gujarati
19. Mathrubhumi News
20. ETV News Kannada.

Just by paying 10 Bucks extra we are getting 20 extra channels. :tup

Sadiq said:
No problem for me. I will do it. But I want to know the opinion from other Sun Direct users. But why did you say on that day in different way? You said Rs.220 is kept as minimum.

no bro.......watever u have done....excellent........matter of just 10 bucks n it ll give us more channels.....its not a big difference.......n also 210rs is of no use.......its not have anything in it

@sadiq bro- one more thing i wud ask u to add

1) sun direct 230rs pack - please write them in the chart about 220 rs pack which has all the channels of 230rs plus 4 more channels.

so if an user using it, he wud easily change his package n will be benefited by 10 bucks plus 4 more channels.

also to be noted that as per the website of sun direct, long term benefits r available in 220 rs pack for 3 months 6 months n a year, but in 230 rs no such benefit.

so one can increase its benefit from 10 bucks to its respective recharges.

@ sadiq bro- in the same way u can also mention about d2h. we can opt 4 any south indian packs also so that we will get 12 english news channels plus 10sports.

also to b noted that if a south indian living in ROI so he wud b benefited after knowing this.
bcoz south packs r beneficial to both ROI user as well as south user. for roi - more channels
for south indian - more south channels

Sadiq said:

im a south users.i don t know much proper about roi.bishnu bro crap channels list says that base pack is 220.so only i mentioned.but i now refer the website.so now iam saying 210.

sadiq bro are u ready to give south base pack comparison.today is saturday

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock