All DTH ROI Base Pack - Comparison and Analysis

prateek1987 said:
bro.......in infotainment of sun direct..........ngc is not available..........only nat geo wild, discovery n history is available...........as per the website only 3 channels r availble
Dont depend on website bro. I have given proof to sadiq that NGC available on all ROI base packs. :tup

sadiq bro sun direct minimum ROI base pack is kept at 210 only.so y u put 220 value plus pack

jay kumar said:
sadiq bro sun direct minimum ROI base pack is kept at 210 only.so y u put 220 value plus pack

If you ask CC to change your pack 210 P.M. they will never do. This pack is there. But you cannot change to that pack. :tup

Bishnu15 said:
If you ask CC to change your pack 210 P.M. they will never do. This pack is there. But you cannot change to that pack. :tup

but y bro......any particular reason???

jay kumar said:

All the other DTH's starting pack is Rs.230. If you want, I will do it with Rs.210. But the number of available channels will be lesser comparing other DTH. But if the customer can spend Rs.10 addition, he is getting more channels.

But only you said, the minimum pack is Rs.220. Look at the below conversations.

jay kumar said:
bro sun direct minimum roi pack iskept at 220

Sadiq said:
No bro, it is "Value pack" at Rs.210.

one more thing sadiq bro ------- about sun direct
220/pack = 230/pack plus 4 channels

if i pay 220rs per month, i ll get all the channels of 230rs plus 4 more channels

if the comparison chart in minimum ROI base pack u want to take only 210 pack.i consider that only as a nice thing to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock