All news update and discussion about upcoming changes from 1st november.

Its very difficult to understand...
Yestarday they did e-auction for remaining two slots and today they replaced two channels.
Etc added in place of news express and sanskar added in place of katyayni.
Now what about two test channels?
Big question if news express and katyayni not won previous e-auction then what they were doing till today?
Why they not removed on 1st november?
If it correct then e-auction should be four slots instead of two...
And what will happen to remaining two slots?
Again new auction?

I think, these two slots for ABC and DD1 HD already reserved. No need of e Auctions.

btw,
PQ of 4Real News :hd is so pathetic.

Currently,
TP1/2/3 carrying 13TV each. Where as TP4/5 carrying only 10TV each. This because dd using two different compressing technology. Why doNT they upgrade compreSsing technology? They can add more SD Ch per TP even on MPEG2.

Upgrading to 97TV by this year end is a false dream.

I wish AL JAZEERA ENGLISH on DD DTH some day, also CNN and BBC WORLD.

AsitPaul said:
I think, these two slots for ABC and DD1 HD already reserved. No need of e Auctions.

btw,
PQ of 4Real News :hd is so pathetic.

Currently,
TP1/2/3 carrying 13TV each. Where as TP4/5 carrying only 10TV each. This because dd using two different compressing technology. Why doNT they upgrade compreSsing technology? They can add more SD Ch per TP even on MPEG2.

Upgrading to 97TV by this year end is a false dream.

I wish AL JAZEERA ENGLISH on DD DTH some day, also CNN and BBC WORLD.

4 real news is not HD, i tested it, its resolution is 720x576, Its SD, same as other channels.

Now zee zagran working fine on dish tp.
Its good for dd dth viewer that they got two additional channels by dishtv-zee zagran and katyayni.
Zee zagran will remain fta always...

prashant shridhar said:
Now zee zagran working fine on dish tp.
Its good for dd dth viewer that they got two additional channels by dishtv-zee zagran and katyayni.
Zee zagran will remain fta always...

ya its better than paying 3-4 caror to dd.

Why dish tv paying to DD DTH for zEtc, Sanskar, zSmile, 9X, zAnmol?

They just need to make those FTA from their own TP!

But only user with some knowledge will get it. Not all DD DTH user can tune their dish/stb.

Yes,only few people aware about it.
Distributer gives small dish to dd dth viewers,so its hard to get better signal from both satellite...

AsitPaul said:
Why dish tv paying to DD DTH for zEtc, Sanskar, zSmile, 9X, zAnmol?

might because they uses rest all fta channels provided by ddd+ into their services (freely) :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock