Breaking All Sony Sports channels logo size reduced.

• Thread starter Thread starter Praks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 32
  • Views Views: Views 8,416
Sony sports channels logos are not creative(just written words on square box).But they are not disturbance on tv since looking compacted.Now more good by reduction in size.But star sports logos are creative but bigger. Also while the words 'select', 'HD'.,numbers 1,2..,program name, language name etc is added with that large logo somewhat it becomes disturbance. So I feel sony is comfortable whether the logo is cheap or not
I think the present branding with ten is temporary. So they don't invest much on branding.They may soon follow the strategy of star to have a definite order.

I think the present branding with ten is temporary. So they don't invest much on branding.They may soon follow the strategy of star to have a definite order.
They won't soon change it. They had done it very grand and made sachin tendulker brand ambassador and done sufficient campaigns shows these are not temporary. But there will be a chance if espn leave from sony due to disney fox merger.

Sony sports channels logos are not creative(just written words on square box).But they are not disturbance on tv since looking compacted.Now more good by reduction in size.But star sports logos are creative but bigger. Also while the words 'select', 'HD'.,numbers 1,2..,program name, language name etc is added with that large logo somewhat it becomes disturbance. So I feel sony is comfortable whether the logo is cheap or not
+1. (y)

I sincerely hope that these channels get renamed and rebranded soon.
An idea:
Sony SIX - Sony SIX 1 (Cricket)
Sony ESPN - Sony SIX 2 (NBA+Golf+Others)
Sony TEN 1 - Sony TEN 1 (WWE+Others)
Sony TEN 2 - Sony TEN 2 (Football)
Sony TEN 3 - Sony SIX 1 Hindi
Sony TEN Golf - Sony TEN 1 Hindi

I sincerely hope that these channels get renamed and rebranded soon.
An idea:
Sony SIX - Sony SIX 1 (Cricket)
Sony ESPN - Sony SIX 2 (NBA+Golf+Others)
Sony TEN 1 - Sony TEN 1 (WWE+Others)
Sony TEN 2 - Sony TEN 2 (Football)
Sony TEN 3 - Sony SIX 1 Hindi
Sony TEN Golf - Sony TEN 1 Hindi
Good list. If disney buys star, espn will eventualy out from sony's cluster. And a seperate channel for golf is unwanted.they have to do it at the time of their rebranding

Good list. If disney buys star, espn will eventualy out from sony's cluster. And a seperate channel for golf is unwanted.they have to do it at the time of their rebranding
Again rebranding of Sony's sports channels?
I don't think they will again rebrand them in near future

Back
Top Bottom