All South Channels are now available in the base packs.

cINLrZo.jpg

Good move from D2H.In the upcoming days we might see Other DTH's adding All South Channels in the base pack

Basil Ak said:
Good move from D2H.In the upcoming days we might see Other DTH's adding All South Channels in the base pack

This would be really good for south. They will be able to enjoy all south channels just like ROI users...

Is anyone getting MAA Group channels in New South Platinum HD?

One of my friends seem to have a problem getting these channels. CC says their base pack is not eligible for this addon. Previously he was on South Platinum HD. With that removed, I dont know which base pack got activated.

v_srikanth961 said:
Is anyone getting MAA Group channels in New South Platinum HD?

One of my friends seem to have a problem getting these channels. CC says their base pack is not eligible for this addon. Previously he was on South Platinum HD. With that removed, I dont know which base pack got activated.

The maa group channels are no longer available under any base package.If you wish to get these channels you have to subscribe for maa world add-on costs 15 Rs. Inclusive of tax.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock