Good News All Sports Mini Packs at ₹1 | Jingalala Saturday Offer | Aug 21st 2021

EWwGSWl.jpg
What are you trying to say? 🤔

Just activated English & hindi mini sports hd packs..is it deactivate automatically on 19 sep..? R we manually remove those packs.. ofter 1 month, any one know please suggest..

Subscribed to Sports Mini English HD pack. I am saving ₹50 on DTH this month as I would've have to subscribe Sony's English Sports bouquet anyway because of WWE, Impact Wrestling, UFC and there is India's Tour of England too.
Same here

but actualy it ends on 21 september
There is Bundesliga on Sony Ten 2 HD too. Let's hope Star Sports channels also becomes worth the subscription as IPL only starts post the expiry of the subscription on 19th September 2021. There is AFC Cup on Star Sports 2 HD. Expecting Star Sports 1 HD to air some US Open and Star Sports 2 HD to air some Premier League. Only fresh sporting properties they got atm. 😁

There is Bundesliga on Sony Ten 2 HD too. Let's hope Star Sports channels also becomes worth the subscription as IPL only starts post the expiry of the subscription on 19th September 2021. There is AFC Cup on Star Sports 2 HD. Expecting Star Sports 1 HD to air some US Open and Star Sports 2 HD to air some Premier League. Only fresh sporting properties they got atm. 😁
Same IPL 2018 match on all 7 star channels simultaneously

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock