Breaking All the new channel numbers on d2h and Dish TV ST-2 from 30 August 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star/Sony sports channels this time not placed in network’s 1-2-3 lineup.. d2h placed them here where
The placement of the sports channels is absolutely ridiculous. It is a completely random order with no rhyme or reason whatsoever.

Interestingly the 200 series is completely empty, which was the case with Dish TV some years back.

The placement of the sports channels is absolutely ridiculous. It is a completely random order with no rhyme or reason whatsoever.

Interestingly the 200 series is completely empty, which was the case with Dish TV some years back.
Atleast SS select 1 n 2 should be together 🤔 but see what they have done

As per my opinion the lcn alloted to hindi gec. Is enaugh upto 100 - 200.
Then movies category active services can kept in row but they keep as some at start, movies active at middle and evergreen classics active at the end.
As per me sports genre they keep as hindi language channels at start ( but they forgot ss3 also hindi language channel ) then English language channels.
The gaps are given between two genres is too much max. 20 to 30 lcn between two genres is best ( it is ok for future but after 10 years not needed now).

I think they still have old RIO arrangements continuing with broadcasters and hence LCN placements order remains largely same..... Later on when RIO is updated LCN placements order might b changed accordingly and new channels will get added

As per my opinion the lcn alloted to hindi gec. Is enaugh upto 100 - 200.
Then movies category active services can kept in row but they keep as some at start, movies active at middle and evergreen classics active at the end.
As per me sports genre they keep as hindi language channels at start ( but they forgot ss3 also hindi language channel ) then English language channels.
The gaps are given between two genres is too much max. 20 to 30 lcn between two genres is best ( it is ok for future but after 10 years not needed now).
Not 10 years we may again some changes in less than 1 or 1.5 year...
So many vacant slots in last of each every genre may be for dd fd channels if both dth have same LCN lineups/channels in future🤔🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock