All Transponder Details of Airtel Digital TV

Mani180 said:
Adtv will be the Leader in 2015 for adding most HD Channels compare to all other DTHs..:eek:hya

Yup I am sure ADTV will cross 50 HD channels by end of 2015. Ses9 launch in the first half of 2015 so we can expect huge number of HD+SD channels launch from sept 2015. Even before that I think they ll add at least 8-10 HD channels coz they have space.

sagar.patnaik said:
Yup I am sure ADTV will cross 50 HD channels by end of 2015. Ses9 launch in the first half of 2015 so we can expect huge number of HD+SD channels launch from sept 2015. Even before that I think they ll add at least 8-10 HD channels coz they have space.

Still 50 HD channels not available in India.:no
& If, by chance, launches in Next year, Airtel HD pack prices will go to Rs.500 from Rs.200.:hehe

shubham123 said:
Still 50 HD channels not available in India.:no
& If, by chance, launches in Next year, Airtel HD pack prices will go to Rs.500 from Rs.200.:hehe

I know its not available, the major reason is tp space crunch if DTH players cannot carry why will anyone launch HD channels by paying heavy carriage fee. Expect plethora of HD channels from next year right from news to music channels all going HD. By 2017 we were expecting close to 120 HD channels but due to ISRO's inability to source tps have delayed it but still we can expect at least 90-100 HD channels by 2017. Sooner or later DTH players will give you the freedom to pay only for HD.

sagar.patnaik said:
I know its not available, the major reason is tp space crunch if DTH players cannot carry why will anyone launch HD channels by paying heavy carriage fee. Expect plethora of HD channels from next year right from news to music channels all going HD. By 2017 we were expecting close to 120 HD channels but due to ISRO's inability to source tps have delayed it but still we can expect at least 90-100 HD channels by 2017. Sooner or later DTH players will give you the freedom to pay only for HD.

Yes bro.:tup
Pack cost should be as low as possible & SD pack cost should start from Rs.50 pm.:s

Mani180 said:
Adtv will be the Leader in 2015 for adding most HD Channels compare to all other DTHs..:eek:hya

How bro :huh

shubham123 said:
Yes bro.:tup
Pack cost should be as low as possible & SD pack cost should start from Rs.50 pm.:s

It will never happen unless TRAI brings some rule for this. DTH players needs to earn money already most of them are in losses or has a very low profit margin.

Actually, SES9 will launch arnd January 2015, but satellite will become operational abt Dec 2015.

Something to do wid rocket carrier, it will take more time for SES9 to become operational :k

shawl_who said:
Actually, SES9 will launch arnd January 2015, but satellite will become operational abt Dec 2015.

Something to do wid rocket carrier, it will take more time for SES9 to become operational :k

thats bad news for airtel

shawl_who said:

SES9 ready to launch bro...:tup
Plz update the TP space & allocation..:hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock