Amrita TV HD

• Thread starter Thread starter anilmampreth
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 9,203
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friend called Amrita TV and they said they are bought some HD equipments to increase their clarity ,(HD WorkFlow) like flowers and mazhavil .They have No plan to start HD transmission, too costly .this is official confirmation

jerinidea said:
One of my friend called Amrita TV and they said they are bought some HD equipments to increase their clarity ,(HD WorkFlow) like flowers and mazhavil .They have No plan to start HD transmission, too costly .this is official confirmation

Flowers not a HD channel but Mazhavil is HD transmission

jerinidea said:

Flowers saying "HD Like" quality

The thread which was spreading over the forums about AmritaHd was an April fool prank. So close this thread. We all know Amrita is struggling to regain the trp ratings so there won't be any chance for their hd channel soo.

Maybe Asianet Movies HD can be launched in Malayalam genre.

anilmampreth said:

I said "HD workflow ",,,not "HD transmission"

What i mean by HD workflow is .their full videostream coming on HD until transmission station and transmitting in SD format .mazhavil SD ,flowers mediaone and mathrubhumi news are transmitting like this

Any hope for these Channels HD in Near future
Expecting
Flowers TV:hd
Amritha TV:hd
Kairali TV:hd
Asianet PLUS:hd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom