Animal | Anil Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Rashmika Mandanna, Bobby Deol

Someone must suggest Sandeep Vanga a good psychiatrist. In Kabir Singh,he ruined love by showing baseless and toxic love story. In Animal , he's on a mission to scramble father son relationship. Bro you need a surgery for the brain. Please stop making exothermic content

Someone must suggest Sandeep Vanga a good psychiatrist. In Kabir Singh,he ruined love by showing baseless and toxic love story. In Animal , he's on a mission to scramble father son relationship. Bro you need a surgery for the brain. Please stop making exothermic content
This movie is certified as "A" and the runtime is 3 hours 21 minutes long :undecided:

Its an Adult only certified movie from censor board

Bhai ,it's not about Adult or UA or U , it's about toxicity. Why are bollygems making movies like Thank You for coming,this one , Kabir Singh etc to promote vulgarity/ Toxicity. I would say Dangal is the best example to show a father's love for a child , Shershaah for true love . That's the type of movies to be made . This garbage is nothing but a propoganda to promote sh#t content.

Bhai ,it's not about Adult or UA or U , it's about toxicity. Why are bollygems making movies like Thank You for coming,this one , Kabir Singh etc to promote vulgarity/ Toxicity. I would say Dangal is the best example to show a father's love for a child , Shershaah for true love . That's the type of movies to be made . This garbage is nothing but a propoganda to promote sh#t content.
I agree with you 💯

That's their culture they are importing from Tollywood into Bollywood. They don't respect women. They don't hesitated to show on screens. Also these bollywood actors deserves all the trash thrown at them. At this rate they will run disorderly house for money.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock