Animal | Anil Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Rashmika Mandanna, Bobby Deol

Tomorrow 5 pm

iEcd91r.jpg

This movie is a big headache. There is no story line. Film is unnecessarily stretched to 3hr 21min. Tried to copy the swag of Rocky Bhae. Literally the the flim ends After the intermission. Only last 10 mins of 2nd half are connected to the story.

A big no from me to watch the film, even not One time watch.

Watched ANIMAL

Its Perfomance wise Best Movie.

Ranbir Kapoor Screen Presence Just Wow. He is really Superstar in this generation hero's.

Animal Kapoor As Usual.

Mandana also did very good job.

Bobby Deol had very limited screen but he dominated that, I guess full fledged character in Animal Park.

Mainly BGM in the Whole movie next level.

First Half Super Solid, Second Half Little Dragging but your are not getting bored with that.

If unnecessary dialogue scenes not in the movie, movie will super fine, everything normal in this era. Thats oke.

Vanga is the boss full marks.

Finally Next is Animal Park.

Its Vijay (Ranbir) vs Aziz (Ranbir)

4 out 5 you can watch 2 to 3 times without boring.

1071YeD.jpg

XuDtYL5.jpg
bg4YOcC.jpg
cvzfohU.jpg

Last edited:
Watched ANIMAL

Ranbir Kapoor Screen Presence Just Wow. He is really Superstar in this generation hero's.

Animal Kapoor As Usual.

Mandana also deep very good job.

Bobby Deol had very limited screen but he dominated that, I guess full fledged character in Animal Park.

First Half Super Solid, Second Half Little Dragging but your are not getting with that.

If unnecessary dialogue scenes not in the movie, movie will super fine, everything normal in the era. Thats oke.

Final Next is Animal Park.

1071YeD.jpg

XuDtYL5.jpg
bg4YOcC.jpg
cvzfohU.jpg
Animal kapoor ??😂😂

Watched ANIMAL

Animal Kapoor As Usual.

Mandana also did very good job.

First Half Super Solid, Second Half Little Dragging but your are not getting bored with that.

If unnecessary dialogue scenes not in the movie, movie will super fine, everything normal in this era. Thats oke.

Finally Next is Animal Park.

1071YeD.jpg

XuDtYL5.jpg
bg4YOcC.jpg
cvzfohU.jpg
Forgot to Mentioned its Second Sunday and Theatre Housefull 👍

Except from Prithi and Rajkumar bro. No one I asked liked this movie at all. They went because of all the hype. But were disappointed specially with the length of the movie and the second half. This is basically marketing doing injustice to cinema. Anyhow it's a win for the makers and L for the viewers.

Except from Prithi and Rajkumar bro. No one I asked liked this movie at all. They went because of all the hype. But were disappointed specially with the length of the movie and the second half. This is basically marketing doing injustice to cinema. Anyhow it's a win for the makers and L for the viewers.
Ramadhir Singh was right

I have not seen the film yet but huge number viewers liking it and glorifying it but justifying violence and specially violence against women should be strictly banned which is screened in name of entertainment.

Wow Surprising!!!!

Animal made below group's Cry and Jealous 😁😆

Remember the Name Sandeep Reddy Vanga ...Po 😆😆😆

Rolex Fans
Leo and Tamil Fans
Jawan & SRK Fans
Dhruv Rathee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock