Animal | Anil Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Rashmika Mandanna, Bobby Deol

My friends watched this movie they liked the movie and I to interested but lots of blood scenes in leaked video's. That's stopping me to watch the movie.

Bobby Deol had only 6 to 8 minute in the movie.

Watched the movie today. The movie is fantastic, but the runtime man. It could've been easily cut off by 20 minutes minimum. I went out at 9:00AM, and came home 3:00PM. I mean, you don't even feel bored, but you definitely feel the length.

Watched the movie today. The movie is fantastic, but the runtime man. It could've been easily cut off by 20 minutes minimum. I went out at 9:00AM, and came home 3:00PM. I mean, you don't even feel bored, but you definitely feel the length.
My friends also loved that run time not issue for them. They recommended me to watch in Theaters only.

On OTT it will be a more torture then, 4hrs will be the total length of movie.

I think SRV could this movie in 2 parts, he has got so many ideas mann 😂🥲

Hype is real brothers.

Almost full, my favourite theatre.

0UtZCtA.jpg

1st half and the post credit scene is insane.
2nd half focuses more on emotions and relationships. Hence, it feels a little dragged. But still it's not boring.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock