Annaatthe | Rajinikanth

Here u go. 🔥🔥🔥
Legend SP Balasubramaniam's last song ❤️
Source

I am feeling very emotional right now
Source

Source

Super Star Rajni said this in the above tweet 👇🏻👇🏻

I never dreamed that this would be the last song he would sing to me during the filming of the song that SBP, who has been my voice for 45 years, sang for me in the movie Annathe. My love SBP will live on forever through her sweet voice.
Telugu version by SP charan
Source

“Annaatthe,” the latest film from Indian superstar Rajinikanth, will receive a massive 1,193 screen release outside India, in addition to more than 1,000 screens at home.

The Tamil-language film, also being released in Telugu as “Peddhanna,” will release across 677 screens in the U.S., 17 in Canada, 110 in Malaysia, 23 in Singapore, 35 in the U.K., 43 across Europe, 85 in Australia and New Zealand, 117 in the United Arab Emirates and 86 in Sri Lanka.

The film is releasing over the Deepavali-Diwali holiday frame on Nov. 3 and 4. In Rajinikanth’s domiciled state of Tamil Nadu, the film is expected to release at more than 800 of the available 1,000 screens, with hundreds more across India. In North India and among Hindi-speaking audiences the main competition will be from “Sooryavanshi,” starring Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn and Ranveer Singh.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock