Annual Supreme sports pack at Rs. 1400 /- only

Since I have sufficient balance in my account, just now got a call from TS executive asking me to subscribe for Annual Supreme Sports pack for 2700 Rs. i.e, pay for 10 months get 2 months free

lol..nevr gt this type of offers they always put the active cooking or english offer for me..im 4yr regular recharge customer..my pack is supreme sports & kids...

May be this offer depends on cust loyalty OR TS wants cust to pay at once for yearly pack so that they can generate more money required for migration OR TS wants cust to upgrade his pack by luring him with discounted rearly pack.

NinadG said:
May be this offer depends on cust loyalty OR TS wants cust to pay at once for yearly pack so that they can generate more money required for migration OR TS wants cust to upgrade his pack by luring him with discounted rearly pack.

If they want to generate money that then we should also get this offer. But sadly we didn't get. :'( So looks like some loyality offer. BTW enjoy at discounted price.

So is there any kind of loyalty program offered by TS? How TS decides loyalty of a customer?

NinadG said:
So is there any kind of loyalty program offered by TS? How TS decides loyalty of a customer?

Yes present. It is decided by the total amount u spend(subscription cost, showcase , games, actve service etc) on your TS connection on yearly basis(may be semi annual). I forget the exact amount need to spend to become a loyal customer.

Thats good for customer. May be other DTH also having some kind of loyalty program.
Any idea how TS targets specific customers to get their pack upgraded to increase ARPU?

NinadG said:
Thats good for customer. May be other DTH also having some kind of loyalty program.
Any idea how TS targets specific customers to get their pack upgraded to increase ARPU?
But as u can expect from TS that amount is not small.

6500 for half yearly for getting loyalty program benefit.

its per account and not per STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock