Base Pack Price Hike ( Supreme sports Kids )

Imran Shekh

Reaction score
I Subscribed Supreme sports kids Pack Many Times Ago & Paid 355₹ PM but From Yesterday I got Message From Tatasky that Your Base Pack Price is Now 380₹ PM !!
I also Called CC , Ask Him About this They told me Now Your Base Pack New Monthly Charge is 380₹ !!
Then I Ask For Any New Channel Addition into my Base Pack , They told me There is NO Extra Channels are Added into Your Base Pack !!

RE: Base Pack Price Hike

Imran Shekh said:
I Subscribed Supreme sports kids Pack Many Times Ago & Paid 355₹ PM but From Yesterday I got Message From Tatasky that Your Base Pack Price is Now 380₹ PM !!
I also Called CC , Ask Him About this They told me Now Your Base Pack New Monthly Charge is 380₹ !!
Then I Ask For Any New Channel Addition into my Base Pack , They told me There is NO Extra Channels are Added into Your Base Pack !!
Pack price increased March month :k
https://dreamdth.com/community/threads/package-price-increase-in-tata-sky-from-9th-march.71542/

Bro, you have to stick to Tata Sky as you are from Gujarat and Tata Sky provides maximum Gujarati Channels as on date.

1. DD-Girnar
2. Colors Gujarati
3. ETV News Gujarati
4. TV9 Gujarati
5. GSTV
6. Sandesh News
7. CNBC Bajar
8. Soham TV.

Out of these 8 Channels, Soham TV is exclusive to Tata Sky bro.

So if you think the package is costly, you change your pack bro, you can take Dhamaal Mix Pack @ RS 270 p.m. with Star Sports 2 & DD -Sports Channels in Sports Category. You will also be entitled to watch Indian Cricket on DD-National Channel. Plus this pack gives you access to all the Hindi Channels bro.

I agree that Supreme Sports Kids Pack price has increased from RS 355 p.m. to RS 380 p.m. But at the same time you might also agree that now Tata Sky has added all Ten Channels in base packs. Previously Ten Channels were available only on ala carte mode.

So bro chill & modify your pack if you want.

Supreme sport kids is an old pack. Ten channels are not part of this pack.

Bishnu15 said:
Bro, you have to stick to Tata Sky as you are from Gujarat and Tata Sky provides maximum Gujarati Channels as on date.

1. DD-Girnar
2. Colors Gujarati
3. ETV News Gujarati
4. TV9 Gujarati
5. GSTV
6. Sandesh News
7. CNBC Bajar
8. Soham TV.

Out of these 8 Channels, Soham TV is exclusive to Tata Sky bro.

So if you think the package is costly, you change your pack bro, you can take Dhamaal Mix Pack @ RS 270 p.m. with Star Sports 2 & DD -Sports Channels in Sports Category. You will also be entitled to watch Indian Cricket on DD-National Channel. Plus this pack gives you access to all the Hindi Channels bro.

I agree that Supreme Sports Kids Pack price has increased from RS 355 p.m. to RS 380 p.m. But at the same time you might also agree that now Tata Sky has added all Ten Channels in base packs. Previously Ten Channels were available only on ala carte mode.

So bro chill & modify your pack if you want.

ten channels and neo channels not available in supreme sports kids pack :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock