Breaking Antrix cuts signal to Reliance Big TV

They knew that they were supposed to clear all dues to broadcasters and even pay Transponder fees to Antrix last year itself. So why they didnt pay ?? Hence the signals are off after TDSAT directed it to do so.

You are asking me ? I thought you gave a statement that RDTV will never start transmission again and so i said as a new company already bought it and applied for license extension so they must have some future plan to revive it otherwise no pint for Panten technology waste their money on a Reliance's sinking ship

Last edited:
You are asking me ? I thought you gave a statement that RDTV will never start transmission again and so i said as a new company already bought it and applied for license extension so they must have some future plan to revive it otherwise why Panten technology waste their money on a Reliance's sinking ship

I didnt say they will never start. If they have the money and can pay Antrix, they will restart the signals, But since they couldnt pay the broadcasters, the future looks bleak

I didnt say they will never start. If they have the money and can pay Antrix, they will restart the signals, But since they couldnt pay the broadcasters, the future looks bleak

Broadcasters is not an issue if their focus is only/mainly FTA

Broadcasters is not an issue if their focus is only/mainly FTA

But in their advt and march offer, they said 1 year Pay channels also, i am not not wrong.

Lets see what happens in coming days

But in their advt and march offer, they said 1 year Pay channels also, i am not not wrong.

Lets see what happens in coming days

If they launch with lots FTA then they could get a handsome carriage fee which will help them paying for few pay chs. But first they need to arrange money to pay Satellite rent currently valued at 6-8 crore per 36 MHz per year

You still feel that the signals will be back ???:cf: Will they pay the crores of money required to get back the signals ??? I dont know how one can still continue with a service like this which has a unknown future

Even their customer care is not reachable, situation is like Nov 2017
I am not paying them money until everything is fixed. I already stopped making payments to them when they started sinking. However, I have the their set top box which I will renew only once they have the signals back. I believe they might choose Gsat for their transmission. Right now I have Dish TV HD connection at home so I don't care whether or not they are back

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock