Any Chance of Animax at ADTV?

• Thread starter Arijit
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 3,980
Maybe I will also use tata sky soon as going to buy new led tv next month.. :eek:hya

samand said:
Maybe I will also use tata sky soon as going to buy new led tv next month.. :eek:hya

Gud decision buddy my best wishes :clap:hs:win:) ..

TataSky getting new customers just for Animax and yet they don't see the demand of Animax which is more then any other kids channel. Even though Animax doesnt comes under kids category. It comes under English Entertainment. I brought ADTV HD recorder for Animax and now spent Rs9300 for Animax by TataSky + Transfer. But other DTHs failed to see which TataSky did. Even though I don't have HD tv. Only SD tv. I got PVR just to record Animax shows.

Arijit said:
TataSky getting new customers just for Animax and yet they don't see the demand of Animax which is more then any other kids channel. Even though Animax doesnt comes under kids category. It comes under English Entertainment. I brought ADTV HD recorder for Animax and now spent Rs9300 for Animax by TataSky + Transfer. But other DTHs failed to see which TataSky did. Even though I don't have HD tv. Only SD tv. I got PVR just to record Animax shows.

Agree Bro....

Nilotpal said:
They will probably add it soon. I had sent a mail to ADTV a month back, they replied me that they are already in the process of introducing Animax. Still, till now it didn't got added. Even I shifted to Tata Sky this month for viewing Animax.

Its all lie. They don't really have any such knowledge

Arijit said:
Its all lie. They don't really have any such knowledge

even Dish tv laying and saying we are in process we are forwards request to concern team....they forwarding request from last 4 years:angry:angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock