Any idea what happend to hallmark channel

• Thread starter Thread starter Satvijay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 27
  • Views Views: Views 6,171
You got it right it was funny like Kids channel.

Did you remember Tiger - Detective Based Show and detective use Tiger paint Car :hehe

Anirudha said:
You got it right it was funny like Kids channel.

Did you remember Tiger - Detective Based Show and detective use Tiger paint Car :hehe

no :(
Was it on home tv as well ? :huh

shawl_who said:
Was it on home tv as well ? :huh

They used to show 4 - 5 Hindi show. Shekhar Suman was in the lead of 1 or 2 comedy shows from Adhikari Brothers Production.

Anirudha said:
They used to show 4 - 5 Hindi show. Shekhar Suman was in the lead of 1 or 2 comedy shows from Adhikari Brothers Production.

hmm.. yeah dekh bhai dekh was also aired, I guess.

DTH Fan said:
Thats why I doubted that it was Adhikari Brothers channel.

That time Adhikari Brothers was on peak so can't say its from Adhikari Brothers but yes at prime time they used to show Indian Serials from Adhikari Production.

shawl_who said:
hmm.. yeah dekh bhai dekh was also aired, I guess.

I think Dekh Bhai Dekh moved to Sony original run was on DD and Jaya Bachchan was the Director of the series.

One thing I ve admired abt Adhikari bros, is that they know wht sells, and what public needs.

Some of the biggest serials have been from SABros. Just take d eg of SAB TV, they didnt have that much of money, with limited resources, and budget, they made their chnl work.

Even now, with SONY as owner of SAB, who wud have thought, a serial like "tarak mehta ka ooltah cashmah ( wid d weirdest of name :lol), wud be the chnl topper amongst both SAB n SONY.

Sony wid all the brand name n budget, still cant sell their channel, whereas SAB is holding d fort on its own... that was d charisma of adhikari bros. :nj

After selling SAB to SONY Adhikari Bros in the hunt again having number of channels in their kitty now.

Their localized chnls like dabangg n dhamaal r also doing pretty ok, in staes like jharkand, UP, bihar, chattisgarh etc

Back
Top Bottom