Any long term offer on new south dimond pack with HD free

sai.kmohan said:
Thanks vrishraj ,finally I have placed an order with Rs. 4,879.00 .I have one question.
Can we Watch one channel while recording another channel with this STB

Yea but those channels should in Same TP...

sai.kmohan said:
Thanks vrishraj ,finally I have placed an order with Rs. 4,879.00 .I have one question.
Can we Watch one channel while recording another channel with this STB

Sam, is right. Recently I have tried this recording function, we could watch and record other channel from same TP. So I have cancelled recording function which is of no use to me.

Update once you receive your connection the STB model number also.

Hi Bro ,

I have recieved and installed DTH yesterday .SD picture quality is too worst.I am totally disappointed.I can not move back to Tata sky as i have taken 1 year subscription .

picture quality of SD is awesome in tata sky.even titels are not visible properly in D2h.

Is there any to improve picture quality?
D2H has any plans to improve Picture quality in near future

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall::':)':)':)':)':)'(

sai.kmohan said:
Hi Bro ,

I have recieved and installed DTH yesterday .SD picture quality is too worst.I am totally disappointed.I can not move back to Tata sky as i have taken 1 year subscription .

picture quality of SD is awesome in tata sky.even titels are not visible properly in D2h.

Is there any to improve picture quality?
D2H has any plans to improve Picture quality in near future

:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall::':)':)':)':)':)'(

Please check your signal quality if it is not good complain to cc. we are getting good pic quality for SD channels....

vrishraj said:
Please check your signal quality if it is not good complain to cc. we are getting good pic quality for SD channels....

How to check signal quality

sai.kmohan said:
How to check signal quality

Press menu - settings - setup - password 1234 - installation - password your card number 4th 6th 8th and 10th digit and check the TP strength

I have disconnected my d2h connection. How much I will get refund and how I will get

Katic07 said:
I have disconnected my d2h connection. How much I will get refund and how I will get

Hi Bro ,I am also trying to get info.I have checked with CC regarding refund.They said that back end guys will give info.I asked them to connect those guys ,they said again they will call u and convince you.

Please let me know if you get info regarding refund.
BTW when you activated this DTH

Hi Mohan.
They are not informed clearly. No back end team called me so far 10days after I raised to deactivate my d2h account. My d2h deactivated yesterday without refund details. Cc team irritating all the day. I was in critical situation to buy new connection or stay with old one.
Friends pls suggest me

Katic07 said:
Hi Mohan.
They are not infotrmed clearly. No back end team called me so far 10days after I raised to deactivate my d2h account. My d2h deactivated yesterday without refund details. Cc team irritating all the day. I was in critical situation to buy new connection or stay with old one.
Friends pls suggest me

hi Katic,

I have just gone thru the FAQ in vodeocon d2h web site.As per terms and conditions ,you wil get amount within 2 weeks .plz go thru the below link

DTH - direct to Home - Videocon d2h satellite TV - DTH Services by Videocon d2h

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock