Any long term offer on new south dimond pack with HD free

sai.kmohan

Reaction score
Hi bro
Please let me know is there any offer on new south platinum pack with hd for one year.
Please share ASAP
Thanks

its for Rs.999 price
you will get only HD addon with platinum pack for 1 year
pack price monthly extra

sai.kmohan said:
Hi bro
Please let me know is there any offer on new south platinum pack with hd for one year.
Please share ASAP
Thanks

Cancel the old connection and get a new connection from ebay at cheaper price with HD add on free for one year and with brand new hardwares.....

43c97d4a48bb548766f8862cc4880237.jpg

Do recharge of rs5823 (4824+999)
You will get 41hd channels
And 30days extra benefit of LTR

vrishraj said:
Cancel the old connection and get a new connection from ebay at cheaper price with HD add on free for one year and with brand new hardwares.....

Could you please share the link

sai.kmohan said:
Thanks Vrishraj ,i will try and let you know the status.I heard that the PQ and AQ is not good when compare wit other dth.
Is it true?

Vrishraj ,

Do we get 41 hd pack free for one year with this pack ??
Please confirm .I am planning to place the order today?
How long does it takes to receive the product frm ebay

Thanks

sai.kmohan said:
Vrishraj ,

Do we get 41 hd pack free for one year with this pack ??
Please confirm .I am planning to place the order today?
How long does it takes to receive the product frm ebay

Thanks

Yes, you will get 41 HD channels for 1 year, with in a day or two videocon authorized person will come with all hardware (STB + Remote + Dish +Cable) and install for you. (Ebay won't send the box)

vrishraj said:
Yes, you will get 41 HD channels for 1 year, with in a day or two videocon authorized person will come with all hardware (STB + Remote + Dish +Cable) and install for you. (Ebay won't send the box)

Thanks vrishraj ,finally I have placed an order with Rs. 4,879.00 .I have one question.
Can we Watch one channel while recording another channel with this STB

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock