any new hollywood movies release in september

raviteja bro when GI Joe part 2 releasing in India. Last time i had read that it was supposed to be released in Sep'12 all over india.

Greatachiever said:
raviteja bro when GI Joe part 2 releasing in India. Last time i had read that it was supposed to be released in Sep'12 all over india.

It is postponed to 29 March 2013 in USA......so mostly that week or 1 week later...........and sorry for late reply

Before GI Joe part in 2009 released 2 weeks late here.....But now most of the Hollywood movies release at same day in India and USA and many other countries

Raviteja said:
Greatachiever said:

It is postponed to 29 March 2013 in USA......so mostly that week or 1 week later...........and sorry for late reply

Before GI Joe part in 2009 released 2 weeks late here.....But now most of the Hollywood movies release at same day in India and USA and many other countries

omg next year i thought this movie was releasing this year as most of the multiplexes website showing coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock