DDF Exclusive Tata Play Launching 4 New Channels W.e.f 12th September 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think if they not adding on launch day then forget it :confused:

Remember they did not even add BIG CBS English GEC channels nor did they add a great English Music Channel like 9XO .....these channels were on air for quite a long time. In the past too Tata Play has been slow in adding many mass oriented and even premium channels.

As i have said that they need to rework on their content strategy / policies so as to better cater to requirements of diverse audience base and generate more revenue. Previously they used to hesitant of adding many Free To Air channels as maybe they thought that it adversely impacted their Premium Branding, quite late they opened up and took decision to expand more aggressively in smaller towns + villages thereby adding such channels. Ofcourse growth in OTT space + affordable/more accessible internet too must have had played a major role for them to reach out more in the mass audience base and look for overall growth.

Right now too they have been ignoring adding certain mass + premium channels and not airing more teleshopping ads on home channels + adding more such home channels to further generate more revenue by airing such ads

Already Airtel Digital TV has taken a lead since last 4 years and thru their well balanced + customised strategy for different set of subscribers they have been able to deliver growth across various segments not only in DTH but other sectors too which have also complimented each other in widening respective subscriber base and providing great quality of services to customers. Soon we may see Airtel overtaking Tata Play across all the customer segments

Remember they did not even add BIG CBS English GEC channels nor did they add a great English Music Channel like 9XO .....
Why saying wrong things? just to praise Adtv always on Tata Play threads?

9XO was available 5 years on Tata Play n on 2020 the broadcaster has decided to shutdown the channel the Tata Play also removed along with your DTH ADTV aslo.

Why saying wrong things? just to praise Adtv always on Tata Play threads?

9XO was available 5 years on Tata Play n on 2020 the broadcaster has decided to shutdown the channel the Tata Play also removed along with your DTH ADTV aslo.

You r wrong Bro,1stly Tata Play (Sky) added the channel quite and thereafter too they removed the channel later on and did not add it back until shutdown of the channel so basically it was available on Tata Play (Sky) for very short duration

FYI at that point of time i was using Tata Sky and from the time 9XO launched i used share feedback continuosly with the broadcaster/distribution team/channel head/Tata Sky for the channel to be launched on Tata Play (Sky) platform just like i do for many other channels ...always broadcaster used to either say there is shortage of bandwidth on Tata Sky platform and many times even when some bandwidth was available broadcaster was not able to pay carriage fee demand put forward by the operator.

Please stop defending Tata Play for their shortcomings, all brands should learn from their mistakes or improve upon areas where they r lacking behind .... Customers should share constructive suggestions rather than simply trying to showcase that all is good or get unnecessarily irritated if some negative points about the brand r discussed anywhere

You r wrong Bro,1stly Tata Play (Sky) added the channel quite and thereafter too they removed the channel later on and did not add it back until shutdown of the channel so basically it was available on Tata Play (Sky) for very short duration

FYI at that point of time i was using Tata Sky and from the time 9XO launched i used share feedback continuosly with the broadcaster/distribution team/channel head/Tata Sky for the channel to be launched on Tata Play (Sky) platform just like i do for many other channels ...always broadcaster used to either say there is shortage of bandwidth on Tata Sky platform and many times even when some bandwidth was available broadcaster was not able to pay carriage fee demand put forward by the operator.

Please stop defending Tata Play for their shortcomings, all brands should learn from their mistakes or improve upon areas where they r lacking behind .... Customers should share constructive suggestions rather than simply trying to showcase that all is good or get unnecessarily irritated if some negative points about the brand r discussed anywhere
whatever we don't have any issues with Tata Play. what's your issue why always posting offtopic premium, non premium, etc... Tata play has highest number of channels among all Dths they've have their own team they know how to do their business n marketing. You're a Adtv user so pls help adtv users, Pls refrain from posting offtopics on Tata Play threads 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock