DDF Exclusive Tata Play Launching 4 New Channels W.e.f 12th September 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever we don't have any issues with Tata Play. what's your issue why always posting offtopic premium, non premium, etc... Tata play has highest number of channels among all Dths they've have their own team they know how to do their business n marketing. You're a Adtv user so pls help adtv users, Pls refrain from posting offtopics on Tata Play threads 🙏

Now please don't deflect from ur earlier statement. Anyways as i always say that i make statements based on facts and if i i am not sure about something i will mention the same. If i make a mistake i have no hesitation in apologising.

Anywhere look at below posts for reference purpose.

You may be satisfied but for an operator it is important to cater to demand of all subscribers not just few.

There is no such rule laid down by Team Members of forum that a person can only comment about brand they use, such a statement by u again indicates that u seem insecure if any slight negative point about Tata Play is highlighted.

All operators have their own team but being users it is imperative for us to share our feedback which can help in improving the overall service offering / quality.

These r not offtopic posts but relevant to the topic of thread 🙏

Last edited:
9XO was available 5 years on Tata Play n on 2020 the broadcaster has decided to shutdown the channel the Tata Play also removed along with your DTH ADTV aslo.
Just for clarity's sake and not to continue this topic- It was added on 10-Oct-2015 and removed on 3-Jul-2017

Already Airtel Digital TV has taken a lead since last 4 years and thru their well balanced + customised strategy for different set of subscribers they have been able to deliver growth across various segments not only in DTH but other sectors too which have also complimented each other in widening respective subscriber base and providing great quality of services to customers. Soon we may see Airtel overtaking Tata Play across all the customer segments
This is NOT a comparison thread. This thread is about the addition of channels on the Tata Play platform. This has got nothing to do with Airtel's strategies to capture the market in DTH and other sectors. We have other sections on the forum to discuss such things. You are free to post such things in those sections. It's become habitual for you to bring Airtel into EVERY single thread that you participate in. We will be forced to take action if this continues.

Now everyone, please stay on topic!

QxEUwNt.jpg
KwIGRTP.jpg
9uTdtmC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock