Any "Stranger Things" fans?

'The Whispers' is Philip K d*ck short inspired story which has Alien backdrop. Stranger things is multi - dimension based much like doctor strange. Though both r sci fiction.
I think 'The Whispers' is not PKD but Ray Bradbury short story.

--
Personally I don't like either 'Stranger Things' or 'The Whisper', but love shows based on Philip K Dicks books like 'Man in the High Castle' and 'Minority Report'. Looking forward to 'Electric Dreams' next. These day I only watch two shows on TV: Mr.Robot and The Orville.

I think 'The Whispers' is not PKD but Ray Bradbury short story.

--
Personally I don't like either 'Stranger Things' or 'The Whisper', but love shows based on Philip K Dicks books like 'Man in the High Castle' and 'Minority Report'. Looking forward to 'Electric Dreams' next. These day I only watch two shows on TV: Mr.Robot and The Orville.
Ya.you are right.Electric dreams should be available on Amazon but re writing messed up a few episodes/stories.I have watch all 5 so far.

I love watching Netflix original series and Stranger Things season 1 is one of them. My nephew and niece also enjoyed the Season 1.
The price is still very high if we compare it with the other competitors in India. However, if you are a fan of American shows than no one can beat Netflix..
It even has more subscribers than cable tv in the USA.

I love watching Netflix original series and Stranger Things season 1 is one of them. My nephew and niece also enjoyed the Season 1.
The price is still very high if we compare it with the other competitors in India. However, if you are a fan of American shows than no one can beat Netflix..
It even has more subscribers than cable tv in the USA.

Yeah, for non-US residents it's pretty high, but we can find any TV series for free If you know what I mean :)

Just for a fun fact,the Duffer Brothers who are the directors of The Stranger Things were first approached to direct 'IT' but due to their inexperience they were not finalized to direct 'IT' :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock