Any upcoming HD channel !!!

• Thread starter skm30
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,755
Even if Tatasky convert all its TPs into DVBS2 and all its channels into MP4 but still without migrating to a new satellite Tatasky will never be able to add the remaining HD channels available in India plus their future is also in dark side if they don't migrate to any new satellite :k

Re: RE: Any upcoming HD channel !!!

DishHD said:
Even if Tatasky convert all its TPs into DVBS2 and all its channels into MP4 but still without migrating to a new satellite Tatasky will never be able to add the remaining HD channels available in India plus their future is also in dark side if they don't migrate to any new satellite :k
Absolutely true.

Devesh said:
Absolutely true.

Bro the funny part is that according to many Tatasky customers which I seriously doubt is correct say that Tatasky is the only DTH using the latest video codec which makes its channels super sharp with very less bandwidth plus they are in top in using latest techs for their DTH device. Yes I agree they in their hardware and software department they are unbeatable but in any other department beside this they are struggling. Now if Tatasky can really affaord those latest technologies then why they can't just hire a new satellite for future and even has a cure for their present tp crisis they are facing currently. Has on the other hand even dish tv is the most under rated DTH service in India hiring satellites like they are buying cheap stuffs with no prob and now dish tv is even hiring a new satellite for the replacement of NSS 6 with SeS 8 and Asissat 5 in pocket. Or its like dish tv is much much richer than Tatasky that Tatasky first wants to loot its customers with HD access fee and high channel packages then use that money for future plans :huh

DishHD said:
Even if Tatasky convert all its TPs into DVBS2 and all its channels into MP4 but still without migrating to a new satellite Tatasky will never be able to add the remaining HD channels available in India
Bro, if Tatasky manages to convert all its TPs into DVBS2 and all its channels into MP4 then I think Tatasky can easily add 50 more HD channes in its TPs and along with it they can also add 40 more SD channels in its TPs. And if they manage to do it then I think there is no need to migrate to a new satellite at present time. But the point is this that they are not doing so to add more HD channels, so its better to switch to another DTH.
DishHD said:
Bro the funny part is that according to many Tatasky customers which I seriously doubt is correct say that Tatasky is the only DTH using the latest video codec which makes its channels super sharp
Bro, if Tatasky is the only DTH using the latest video codec which makes its channels super sharp then why Reliance Digital Tv's channels are much more sharper than any other dth in India. The picture quality of its SD channels are too good; you can say that they are really super sharp, not less than any HD channel. Then how can you say that Tatasky is using the latest video codec and if it is so then why its SD channels are not much sharper. These things are being spread only to maintain its 'Premium Dth' tag and nothing else; anyways what we have to do with it, when anyone purchases a dth he first checks that how many channels that dth is showing, how many HD channels it is showing, how many SD channels it is showing, which HD or SD channels it is showing and not that what active services they are providing or which video codec or technology they are using, these things comes at the second place. We purchase any dth mainly to watch channels and if the popular SD channels or HD channels are missing in it then that dth is surely not preferable. The point is this that actually Tatasky is not adding many popular HD channels which should be added then why shall we continue with Tatasky when we already have a good option in the form of Dish Tru HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock