any update of HD channels ????

ASIF JAVAID

Reaction score
dear friends

no new update from dish tv hd , from many days we see on dish tv hd channels that zee tv , zee cinema Teh Hd and zee studio HD are available but until now only Ten HD start others are still in waiting,

many friends waiting these channels

Sony mix
zee tv HD
zee cinema HD
zee studio HD
star asli (star gold, star plus )
Espn sports
Star sports
Set max Hd

etc
etc
etc

any update ????????

thanks

U r rite Asif Broo
Very strange to see that Zee Network is showing daily Advertisement of these three channels HD version available but they are not adding channels.

today in the morning after starting hd stb, it showed epg is updating on the tv screen... the message comes only if any channel is added... but i scanned through the entire channel list but no channel added.... About Zee hd channels, this is a very bad marketing strategy by dish tv. In ads they are giving the message, that the channels are now available.. but still they are showing the upscaled feed..
Even i had several calls on my helpline service about the zee hd channels.. But what can i reply now... No clue at all.. :huh

I cant give anymore speculation here.
Expecting espn star cricket hd before india tour to australia.

biswajit.HD said:
today in the morning after starting hd stb, it showed epg is updating on the tv screen... the message comes only if any channel is added... but i scanned through the entire channel list but no channel added.... About Zee hd channels, this is a very bad marketing strategy by dish tv. In ads they are giving the message, that the channels are now available.. but still they are showing the upscaled feed..
Even i had several calls on my helpline service about the zee hd channels.. But what can i reply now... No clue at all.. :huh
this massage comes also when channel disconnected so how can you say

Well as i have received some good news for you friends that sony mix is going to add in dish tv for sure 100%.and from the point of view of their own group HD channels their is some technical problem that's why they are not able to add these .but don't worry they will add the channels very soon. Sony mix is very near to add friends.

Ravi budhwar said:
Well as i have received some good news for you friends that sony mix is going to add in dish tv for sure 100%.and from the point of view of their own group HD channels their is some technical problem that's why they are not able to add these .but don't worry they will add the channels very soon. Sony mix is very near to add friends.

That is a very good news you have come up with.I have been waiting for the same for a long time.Hope they solve their technical problem soon.

My personal thinking is that ADTV will add Star Cricket and ESPN HD before Dishtv.

@Sudhansu.... EPG updating message may be either for channel addition or channel removal, so dish tv was in a trend of adding channels, thats why i guessed... I have shared what i guessed at that moment, im not confirming... hope u understand the difference in the wordings....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock