Seeking Help Applied for Airtel DTH box upgrade to Xtreme but no response yet.

Joyanaranha

Reaction score
Hi DDF, on 24th march I had applied for box upgrade via airtel.in website and paid 1500+ subscription charges ( entered correct details including phone number) but I dint get single SMS or call from Airtel, raised this in twitter got response like working on time & now from 3-4 days they are replying to Twitter messages too

Can someone help me what steps I can take

Now a days they are sleeping mode in Social media.

Email ID
You can email your queries, comments or suggestions to us at [email protected]

Note: For existing customers, kindly mention your customer ID in the subject of the mail without any space or any special characters between the digits for a quick response.

24*7 Customer Support
• Airtel users can dial 121

• You can also call us at 24x7 Toll free number 1800-103-6065

• For existing customers, please dial from your registered telephone number or keep your customer ID ready to help us serve you better.

Bro, install Airtel Thanks app, check any request raised or not, if not raised contact customer care or nodal officer along with transaction date & time

Bro, install Airtel Thanks app, check any request raised or not, if not raised contact customer care or nodal officer along with transaction date & time
Nothing available in Airtel app, can you tell me how to contact cc as I am not getting option to talk

Nothing available in Airtel app, can you tell me how to contact cc as I am not getting option to talk
Lets try Chat & Resolve option available in Airtel Thanks App or Airtel_Presence twitter.

Email call all done but still no response from Airtel, is there any way go legal

Lost all hopes now, able to talk with cc and they said they will assign technician within 24 hours ..and when technician office called me & they said we dint receive money for box ( which i already paid) email sent 5-6 back just acknowledgement received after that no reply ... Twitter also they are not replying...fully frustrated ...just want refund now so i can move to Tata play.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock