Seeking Help Applied for Airtel DTH box upgrade to Xtreme but no response yet.

Lost all hopes now, able to talk with cc and they said they will assign technician within 24 hours ..and when technician office called me & they said we dint receive money for box ( which i already paid) email sent 5-6 back just acknowledgement received after that no reply ... Twitter also they are not replying...fully frustrated ...just want refund now so i can move to Tata play.
Any way to cancel the upgrade request? I hope they don't refund money to dth account.

Your money paid is not reflecting in their account,take a certified copy of bank statement and send a photo of same to them with cc to TRAI as complaint,I think they will investigate and definitely take action. Whos Who

Last edited:
Your money paid is not reflecting in their account,take a certified copy of bank statement and send a photo of same to them with cc to TRAI as complaint,I think they will investigate and definitely take action. Whos Who
Yes will do & confirm soon

As per above I have emailed them but I could see today they have done direct recharge to my account of 1931 which suppose to be 1500 Box + 431 recharge...this is unfair.

As per above I have emailed them but I could see today they have done direct recharge to my account of 1931 which suppose to be 1500 Box + 431 recharge...this is unfair.
Switch to other dth/cable, airtel dth app is full of bugs and glitches, u lose peace of mind with adtv 😇

At least you recovered your lost money after my suggested complained process

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock