Seeking Help ARC port support only 2.1 audio out??? iam struggling with my vu 43ua model tv.Can anybody help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarang

Reaction score
My Sony HT s20r 5.1 sound bar giving only 2.1 out while connected to my Vu 43UA full hd Android tv ARC port

R u sure...that u r playing a 5.1 content? And surrounds are supposed to work at specific scenes only..not continuous.

Samsung led 4k uhd tv support dolby digital plus and dolby atmos,in samsung sound bar

R u sure...that u r playing a 5.1 content? And surrounds are supposed to work at specific scenes only..not continuous.
Speakers are perfectly fine, yesterday I bought a new HDMI 2.1 cable and connected to speaker I got 5 minutes 5.1 out after that it gone today also while opening time I got 5.1 few minutes

How u solved please explain
So that other's will also understand if they get similar issue
I missed one of the settings in tv downmix mode which default as stereo need to change to surround mode

I missed one of the settings in tv downmix mode which default as stereo need to change to surround mode
Issue is not solved after 3hr usage, switched off the tv .Now the same situation occurs .I don't know what the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock