Are you happy with new (2019) TRAI based satellite tv plans?

Are you happy with new TRAI based satellite tv plans?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
d2h:current plan costing flexi-99rs+ mega hd(41hd) 129rs+ sab tv 15rs =243rs. new cost 283 without hd and star india channels. if I add star channels, kids, discovery cost going too much me

Airtel South Infinity HD
Old ₹600 per month
Now ₹820

Mine Current cost :347
New Pack Cost :656 (Not yet Selected)
I am Dish Prime HD South User Currently till Sept 2019
The New Pack is Best Fit Combo suggested by dishtv

No No No
Previously Paying 574 for 2 Connections in Tata Sky for All HD+SD (Hindi Movies, Hindi Entertainment, Sports, Music, Kids & 3 Regional Languages)

Now Paying 420 for 2 Connections and Getting Only for Zee SD & Odia SD Channels (Except 2):angry2::sad::wall:

DTH - Airtel

Old Plan Price - ₹100/month
Channels - All Hindi GEC SD & HD + Hindi movies HD & FTA + Few English movies HD + All sports HD + All National Hindi news + lifestyle & infotainment HD + Hindi music FTA + All regional
How can you get all these for ₹100 bro :eek:
What is your pack

Now we all will watch those channels which are useful to us. This will also end the debate of this DTH is not having this channel and that DTH is not having that channel even though that channel might hardly be useful to anyone and the person crying for the channel on the forum might also see the channel once a month. I voted in favor of this decision. By subscribing fewer channels providers will be forced to bring quality content so that more people subscribe to their channels.

Only tatasky HD user are happy with TRAI.
I think TRAI chairman also victim of Tata sky HD.
Remaining
Sun direct , airtel , d2h, dish subscribers suffering with trai decision.
Because they get cheaper prices earlier.
Only tatasky ₹700 above payer's now paging ₹500+ . they are only gainers. Remaining
All are losers .:cautious:
Airtel dth
Iam also my old pack₹305
New ₹600+

Last edited:
Now we all will watch those channels which are useful to us. This will also end the debate of this DTH is not having this channel and that DTH is not having that channel even though that channel might hardly be useful to anyone and the person crying for the channel on the forum might also see the channel once a month. I voted in favor of this decision. By subscribing fewer channels providers will be forced to bring quality content so that more people subscribe to their channels.
Are thinking we are crying for channel's bro:no2:

Funny people saying this will benefit in long run. We are just consumers only present matters to us. And those quoting quality will improve. Lol what more are you expecting from channels like star Sony and regional big players. People are happy with their present content. And they have become pricey with this trai's move. Some are really over thinking and expecting more out of this pathetic move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock