Ariane 5 launches MEASAT-3b...New channels will be added soon on sun direct

• Thread starter hirffa
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 74
  • Views: Views 12,711
Re: RE: Ariane 5 launches MEASAT-3b...New channels will be added soon on sun direct

Bishnu15 said:
Bro try to understand the truth. I really dont know who is Shubham whatever ! If you have ever used sun direct you would never have said that. Wait by tonight I shall post sun direct HD SS. Then you will understand. :)
Ok bro, i will wait and i will post some pics from dishtru hd and I'll proove that pq depend on mobile camera not on sun direct or dishtru hd.

Bishnu15 said:
Tata Sky No.1 Sun Direct No.2, ADTV No.3, Reliance TV No.4, D2H No.5, Dish TV No.6, Zing No.7, DD Free Dish No.8 in terms of picture quality bro.

Is this order given since you are using Tata Sky and Sun Direct? I am seeing for the first time that the PQ of Sun Direct is being appreciated for other channels. They offer good PQ only for their network channels.

U can not judge picture quality of any dth with an image, if someone hv good camera phone, he will proove dd fd pq is best.:k

Devesh said:
Ok bro, i will wait and i will post some pics from dishtru hd and I'll proove that pq depend on mobile camera not on sun direct or dishtru hd.

Ok bro. Please share SS bro. And all of you cool down. This is just a normal discussion bro.

Re: RE: Ariane 5 launches MEASAT-3b...New channels will be added soon on sun direct

Bishnu15 said:
Ok bro. Please share SS bro. And all of you cool down. This is just a normal discussion bro.
Will post, enjoy bro, now im leaving this thread, thanks.

Sadiq said:
Is this order given since you are using Tata Sky and Sun Direct? I am seeing for the first time that the PQ of Sun Direct is being appreciated for other channels. They offer good PQ only for their network channels.

Do you know bro at one point of time I used to have Dish TV also ? My VC no. started with 0151........... I like Tata Sky not because I use it but it is really good. I shall post SS of Sun Direct from an ordinary VGA Camera tonight then u say. Sadiq bro PQ wise Tata Sky best. Please u share ur D2H's PQ tonight.

Yugendran said:
These guys live around their world of "Sun Direct" and their mind isnt ready to accept the raw truth.

The world of Sun Direct is cool, cheap & the best. The other worlds are bit too expensive which I cant afford. :'( This is no mockery. This is truth. No one should make any mockery of this post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock