Arihant Channel Moved To Channel Active w.e.f 25th November 2013

Bro, I am asking about your statement on moving less popular channels to active window only. DD channel migration is correct that everyone knows. So are you sure that they will still move more channels to active window and keep there? Or is it your assumption?

In my view there may be a chance for removing these channels after moving to active window like they did for many channels.

Sadiq said:
Bro, I am asking about your statement on moving less popular channels to active window only. DD channel migration is correct that everyone knows. So are you sure that they will still move more channels to active window and keep there? Or is it your assumption?

In my view there may be a chance for removing these channels after moving to active window like they did for many channels.

Its my assumption bro......but I strongly believe that they will move some more less popular channels to active window.....Did you feel something wrong in my previous post you asked abt?

Re: RE: Arihant Channel Moved To Channel Active w.e.f 25th November 2013

Jerome.J said:
Its my assumption bro......but I strongly believe that they will move some more less popular channels to active window.....Did you feel something wrong in my previous post you asked abt?

Just wanted to confirm your news that whether it is confirmed one or assumption.

If Some Channel Moved To Channel Active It Means Time For Removal

Many Channels Like IBC 24,MBC tv, Sea News, Jinvani etc. Were Removed After Moved To Channel Active

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock