Arnab's new channel to be called Republic

It’s official, Arnab Goswami’s new venture is called Republic

Reports suggest the channel will start airing before the crucial Uttar Pradesh elections in the first quarter of 2017.

It’s official, Arnab Goswami’s new venture is called Republic | The Indian Express

Arnab Goswami’s new venture will be called Republic, speaking exclusively to exchange4media Goswami said “My venture is called Republic.I seek the support of the people of India. ”

He was very tight lipped about the venture and did not divulge more details about the nature of the venture or who the investors are or the launch date.

http://www.exchange4media.mobi/tv/arnab-goswami%e2%80%99s-venture-to-be-called-republic_67027.html

fb353ceaeb76c59c5b43eee626726596.jpg

c2a7a2395b3ba32a2fa3af725342da66.jpg

Bapun Raz said:
No idea who will add, but TS will add it surely. They are waiting for channels to be launch to add in their platform!!! :p

Well I'll atmost wait for a week after launch, if airtel doesn't add it by then and ts adds it, I'm going to ts. I like airtel, but Arnab is arnab, no love for dth company can be bigger than watching Arnab's show!!!

Basil Ak said:
[font=Merriweather, serif]Rajeev Chandrasekhar is the head of the Jupiter Capital which owns regional television channels like Asianet and Suvarna. Rajeev Chandrasekhar also plays as the Vice Chairman of the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) in Kerala.[/font]

Report: Arnab Goswami aims it big; To team up with BJP MP Rajeev

This is my only worry, as the presstitutes will take this oppurtunity to spread negative news about him, and try to paint him in their color...

Tha.RP8 said:
Well I'll atmost wait for a week after launch, if airtel doesn't add it by then and ts adds it, I'm going to ts. I like airtel, but Arnab is arnab, no love for dth company can be bigger than watching Arnab's show!!!
That says all about your support towards him.[emoji123]

Republic to launch on Jan 26/17

After a short break, noted television journalist and talk show host Arnab Goswami again turned the king of social media trends on Thursday, after he announced the launch of his 'new venture'. Reports suggest he has set up a news channel called 'Republic', which will go live before the Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections. Speaking at the 10th anniversary of IEEMA ( Indian Electronic Equipment Manufacturer's Association), the apex body for the power equipment industry, Swamy said Republic will launch on 26 January, sources told Business Standard,

He also said that Republic will be a global media venture, 'parellel to the BBC and CNN."

On November 1, Goswami had resigned as the editor-in-chief of Times Now, and announced his plans to start a venture of his own. Rahul Shivshankar has since taken over as editor-in-chief of Times Now. Reports also suggest that Goswami's core team members also resigned from Times Now days after his resignation.

The News Minute quoted Goswami as saying: “My venture is called ‘Republic’; I seek the support of the people of India.” Quoting sources, The News Minute also reported that the venture would primarily be based in Mumbai and that a media owner based out of Bengaluru, a major TV distribution network and an influential advertising and media buying group, were part of the bouquet of investors backing Goswami. Contrary to speculation, all investors in 'Republic' are reported to be Indians. 

https://www.google.co.in/amp/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/companies/arnab-goswami-s-new-venture-is-called-republic-and-it-s-launching-in-10-days-116121600136_1.html

So its going to be a global news channels ;) BBC,CNN,WION nd Now Republic :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock