ARP for Multi Room Connections?

• Thread starter Real AB
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 4,335
Real AB said:
Stupid that I can't change the package as well before the expiry of the current one and for newly added HD channels I will have to subscribe to them alacarte and pay stupid prices for them. Might as well shift to some other provider, considering Dish TV..
Do u have ARP Plan??

Prateek bro,i m correct.. In Airtel theres no HD mirror policy for multiroom, may be in other dth..
I had confirmed this day before yesterday..
U have to pay 250 rs to get get 22 HD channels + base pack mirror channels

Or else 200 Rs for SD base pack multiroom mirror. Hence, it means price difference of 50 rs n u will get 22 HD channels for multiroom

Even Harry bro is getting 22 HD channels by paying 250 rs multiroom without having hd channels in base pack..

Re: RE: ARP for Multi Room Connections?

Harry.S said:
Do u have ARP Plan??
Yes.

BTW anyway you can change your main connection?

I mean I have main connection as one in my room, what if I want to change it to the one in our hall and use my rooms connection as multi one? That way I can opt for SD pack on my main connection (hall one in the new scenario) and get all HD channels for 250/- in my room.

I guess inter room changing ur STBs would do for u.. Eg. Exchange stb of ur room to main hall..

rahul442 said:
I guess inter room changing ur STBs would do for u.. Eg. Exchange stb of ur room to main hall..
Yes bro it will work for Real AB Bro..[emoji106] [emoji106]

Re: RE: ARP for Multi Room Connections?

Harry.S said:
Yes bro it will work for Real AB Bro..[emoji106] [emoji106]

rahul442 said:
Yes thinking on that lines. But there will be an issue in that I have recording enabled on my room connection that I would have to let go.. Guess it's a small price to be paid, although I am in talks with the engineer in our city to swap the smart cards that way I'll get to keep my HD+ set top box.

BTW are you people 100% sure that you get all HD channels for 250/- irrespective of your package in the Primary (Main) connection? Not doubting you both just wanted to be extra sure.

Thanks again

Rahul bro & Me both are 110% sure about it bro... Evan i m using this from past 1 Year or so..:tup

Bro i called the cc... Dey said ids with different names cannot be merged... Tell me wat shud i do? They say names also cannot be changed..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock