Ashes 2013 in Star Sports 1

Ghaju Rahul

Reaction score
Happy News!!!!!

The Ashes 2013/14 btwn England and Australia Will be Live on Star Sports 1 on Thursday 21st Nov at 5.28 AM....

1st Test,Day 1
Australia vs England
Time:5.28 Am
Channel: Star Sports 1

Its not in Star Sports 2
Njoy Cricket lovers.....

ashes 2013 will be on star sports 1 and star sports HD 1

The return ashes series in australia which starts from 21st nov will be on star sports 1 and star sports HD 1.

D12D2oB.jpg

jXG52Z2.jpg

G1MEDVa.jpg

Bad news for me because i have to subscribe ss1,i was hoping that it would be live on ss3 also with hindi feed.

Bad news for me because i have to subscribe ss1,i was hoping that it would be live on ss3 also with hindi feed....:(

prashant shridhar said:
Bad news for me because i have to subscribe ss1,i was hoping that it would be live on ss3 also with hindi feed.

Bad news for me because i have to subscribe ss1,i was hoping that it would be live on ss3 also with hindi feed....:(

exactly that is what i was thinking and me to have ss3 only.

prashant shridhar said:

matches in which india is a opponent will be telecasted in hindi on ss3 and in english on ss1.Other cricket matches will be on ss1 and ss2.

milansahu said:
matches in which india is a opponent will be telecasted in hindi on ss3.other cricket matches will be on ss1 and ss2.
good for me as i can see all the star sports channels.

That's What Their Ultimate Aim!

They Are Forcing All Viewers To Subscribe For All Of Their Channels

Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 HD1 & HD2

Vadirocks said:
That's What Their Ultimate Aim!

They Are Forcing All Viewers To Subscribe For All Of Their Channels

Star Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 HD1 & HD2

I've Star sports1 in my base pack on TataSky HD box. I'm also paying HD access fee. But I don't get Star Sports HD1 channel. How do I view this channel?

Sorry, posted in wrong thread. Hence moved under TataSky forum.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock