Asianet digital tv new stb pics

• Thread starter sudheep
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 17,547
Yeah dinesh bhai both Asianet & FW Digital use NDS software so because of that it is same :k

Hi Sudheep,

I am from Pune, and I am using the same set-top box as this, ie. Cisco PDS1000. The cable service here however is GTPL.

I need your help. I have misplaced the remote for this STB and there are not even basic buttons, as Volume and Channel change, on the STB itself. GTPL here have not been of any use as they don't provide or service this particular STB model anymore.

Can you please provide the Remote Model code that would be somewhere on the remote body. Or can you provide the compatible remote model code. It would be very helpful.

The replica remote for Cisco PDS 1000 STB was tough to come by. A few online sellers were selling it thrice the normal price.

Tried my luck with the more commonly available remote for Cisco DVB3410 STB and voila it worked.

1000.jpg

3410.jpghttp:

remote.jpg

How to change Language feed in asianet digital tv ( UEFA EURO Malayalam feed available Sony Espn )

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock