Asianet HD, Channel now added at LCN 801

anilmampreth said:
That's why I am waiting for Mazhavil HD . Since starting they have only HD content.

Mazhival is disappointing with its hd feed....when they playing cininma its in a box... I think asianet hd is a true hd channel with amazing clarity and sound....
Mazhavil Manorama using DVD to feed movies in HD track, so its resolution and pic size corresponding to DVD quality, they have HD camera, so serials and programme are in HD quality.
Asianet HD feeding cinema with HD/Blue Ray , so its quality amazing. So they feeding different cinema at a time in their HD & SD channel

Re: RE: Asianet HD, Channel now added at LCN 801

mpvelu said:
The quality of (both Video and Audio) Sun TV HD and Sun Music HDs are really awesome. Asianet HD can never match. All days Asianet HD playing only movies. Both asia net and asia net HD plays different programmes. I am really disappointed.

Asianet is now playing movies back to back coz of Onam festival.AsianetHD is showing all serials, reality shows in HD in normal week days.They only show one movie in a day in week days.

johnskoshy said:
Is Asianet HD free for Malayalam Customers?

Screenshot_29_Aug_2015_4_19_58_pm.jpg

IS IT available for an ROI Subscriber with Malayalam Lifetime topup.
Please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock