Asianet HD, Channel now added at LCN 801

Asianet HD pq is awesome!!!! content wise it's very poor[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

anilmampreth said:
Asianet HD pq is awesome!!!! content wise it's very poor[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

All these yrs, they did not shot d programs in HD.

Hence they wont have too much HD content as of now, only d recently shot programs. As the yrs go by, all the programs etc will be shot in HD, and they ll have a vast library as well. :tup

shawl_who said:

Hence they wont have too much HD content as of now, only d recently shot programs. As the yrs go by, all the programs etc will be shot in HD, and they ll have a vast library as well. :tup

That's why I am waiting for Mazhavil HD . Since starting they have only HD content.

shawl_who said:

I think most of the content they shot in past 1-2 years are in hd..
also I think he is talking about movies not asianet own programs... if I am not wrong asianet hd showing repeat movies not premiers...

ABCDEFGH said:
Yes
Sometimes it fells like Sun :HD channels are just Upscaled

Whereas Asianet :HD quality is awesome
Have You Watched Sun TV HD?????:(:s

Sun hd and sun music are full hd with Dd sound. Except few add and old movies are SD in sun. Serials are full hd with stereo sound. In sun music all the adds and old songs are SD. All songs from 2000 are full hd with dd sound. Sun music is the only channel in India live compiring with full hd. don't compare

The quality of (both Video and Audio) Sun TV HD and Sun Music HDs are really awesome. Asianet HD can never match. All days Asianet HD playing only movies. Both asia net and asia net HD plays different programmes. I am really disappointed.

Is Asianet HD free for Malayalam Customers?

Screenshot_29_Aug_2015_4_19_58_pm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock