Asianet HD coming on 21st AUG !!

• Thread starter Thread starter airsky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 51
  • Views Views: Views 7,542
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Brothers I am also think that.It is star first regional hd channel and also there is a big competition b/w asianet and mazhavil in hd race.So I am sure that asianet will try to distribute this channel as much as possbile dth and cable.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
Yes Brothers I am also think that. there is a big competition b/w asianet and mazhavil in hd race.So I am sure that asianet will try to distribute this channel as much as possbile dth and cable.

Thank You.

I don't think asianet has obtained all the proper licenses yet, they just fast tracked the launch to claim first hd channel, the channel is not even available on asianet cable...

Shadow said:
I don't think asianet has obtained all the proper licenses yet, they just fast tracked the launch to claim first hd channel, the channel is not even available on asianet cable...

:tup:D:D:rofl:rofl

Shadow said:

Oh My God what is Asianet doing?But Brother there is a less chance for that because they give a big ad in asianet and in fb about asianet hd.

Yes Brother I am also some doubt.There is no information about the lauch of asianet hd till 3:45pm of aug 13.(The normal people who is out of dream dth or other forums even did not know about the testing of asianet hd started just 2 days before the launch).There is no ad of asianet hd launching till aug 13 3:45pm.
But the things are change very quickily.The scroll is starting on asianet at 3:45 pm saying that the hd version of asianet launching today 6 pm(13 aug) and after that in every ad they said that 'The first Malayalam hd channel Asianet hd launching today(13 aug) 6 pm.

Thank You.

And till now not available on any platform...or even in their own Digital Cable services......

Marketing gimmicks I guess... :)

TR Vishnu said:
Oh My God what is Asianet doing?But Brother there is a less chance for that because they give a big ad in asianet and in fb about asianet hd.

Yes Brother I am also some doubt.There is no information about the lauch of asianet hd till 3:45pm of aug 13.(The normal people who is out of dream dth or other forums even did not know about the testing of asianet hd started just 2 days before the launch).There is no ad of asianet hd launching till aug 13 3:45pm.
But the things are change very quickily.The scroll is starting on asianet at 3:45 pm saying that the hd version of asianet launching today 6 pm(13 aug) and after that in every ad they said that 'The first Malayalam hd channel Asianet hd launching today(13 aug) 6 pm.

Thank You.
I shared this doubt on 13th itself ... Asianet HD..

But Brother asianet hd is a true hd channel,Gssran Brother confirm this and also Gssran Brother said that star movies select hd is also show sd as in fta box.

Thank You.

TR Vishnu said:
But Brother asianet hd is a true hd channel,Gssran Brother confirm this and also Gssran Brother said that star movies select hd is also show sd as in fta box.

Thank You.

sorry, may be he is right , and I am wrong.. but lyngsat saying starmovies select also a SD channel (from this TP).

NajXQ4fl.png

Star Movies Select HD don't have any SD feed,
So you believe lyngsat & Flysat more,
Then check flysat too, what they show about Star Movies Select HD ?
At last "Asianet HD" is a true HD channel with 1920*1080i resolution,
Nothing more I can say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom