Zee Tamil HD Coming Soon on Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 24,860
Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't expect premium service in medium cost bro ;);)
Okay, I understand that we can't get premium services in cheap rates but then also their Customer care is such a big fool. They don't have any correct information & they always use to say things without head & leg.

T
Okay, I understand that we can't get premium services in cheap rates but then also their Customer care is such a big fool. They don't have any correct information & they always use to say things without head & leg.
That's y I told 10% to 20 % correction done by Airtel means no beat airtel

I really feel sad for peoples seeking Zee Tamil HD.. One day they will add it for sure..pls be patience..there is a tamil vadivelu dialogue for this "Varuuuuummm...aana varathuuuuuuuuuu" which means "It will come..but wont come"

LOL then you must try sun direct customer care you will go mad after hearing those solutions if you say some problems 😑😂

LOL then you must try sun direct customer care you will go mad after hearing those solutions if you say some problems 😑😂

Yesterday out of excitement called Airtel Gurgaon customer care and enquired for Zee Tamil HD somewhat conveyed to him what I am asking for (Definitely not a English language problem) but the final reply is hilarious I won't forget for life He said Zee Tamil itself not available on Airtel.

Yesterday out of excitement called Airtel Gurgaon customer care and enquired for Zee Tamil HD somewhat conveyed to him what I am asking for (Definitely not a English language problem) but the final reply is hilarious I won't forget for life He said Zee Tamil itself not available on Airtel.
Yes, it happened with me also. Few years back, when HBO Hits & Defined were added on Airtel I asked the monthly price of it but they said that these channels are not available on our platform. Then I asked themselves to transfer my call to their seniors, then he said that there is no channels named so in India even after telling the LCN to them.

I really feel sad for peoples seeking Zee Tamil HD.. One day they will add it for sure..pls be patience..there is a tamil vadivelu dialogue for this "Varuuuuummm...aana varathuuuuuuuuuu" which means "It will come..but wont come"

U know tamil bro ?? :surprised::surprised::surprised:

abcdbishnu bro ! We have only few tamil hd channels only, in that few hd channel also we don't get on means we can't explain how it's. So you don't understand our feelings. If you Tamil, you also understand why all waiting......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock