DDF Exclusive Atrangii TV going to revamp soon

Maybe because it's the trend of many channels now to air Kdramas. But on the other side it would be better if they air Pak dramas too as it reduces the additional dubbing cost.
I found k dramas overrated no offense to these but too much airing is not good i want atrangi to be similar like zindagi they should aired my mentioned show over there btw I hope everything related to South Korea hype slows down and it should be never trended

I found k dramas overrated no offense to these but too much airing is not good i want atrangi to be similar like zindagi they should aired my mentioned show over there btw I hope everything related to South Korea hype slows down and it should be never trended
I also want both dramas to be aired in India, but people like me already prefer Ott for entertainment. They maybe worried about success from Pak dramas. But the drama they are starting now , it's apt for Indian audience with 120+ eps.

Is it rebranding as Atrangii Firangii ?
Name will be maybe looks like
Atrangii super

Coz for current show's
They saying
Watch on atrangii app

pYKK92g.jpg

zibf2gl.jpg

Last edited:
Atleast Atrangii TV should have revamped with new comedy serials like Sab TV they will get good viewerships as now days every channel is showing fictional, fantasy, saas bahu and kdrama etc.

I also want both dramas to be aired in India, but people like me already prefer Ott for entertainment. They maybe worried about success from Pak dramas. But the drama they are starting now , it's apt for Indian audience with 120+ eps.
They should not worried they should air it these shows might make atrangi a superhit channel like zindagi was

Maybe because it's the trend of many channels now to air Kdramas. But on the other side it would be better if they air Pak dramas too as it reduces the additional dubbing cost.
Lots of Pak dramas are there in this app such as firangi,muhabbat at least 10 are there download app and check

Lots of Pak dramas are there in this app such as firangi,muhabbat at least 10 are there download app and check
Bro no offence. YouTube itself has most dramas directly uploaded by broadcasters. I was being specific about Television.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock